MTA:SA Server RACE/DD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a server on MTA:SA we maneged to do the server finaly.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
MTA:SA Server RACE/DD
Giants, Eli Manning thwart Patriots, Tom Brady again Blue
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
[TMS]n3m3s1s
Giants, Eli Manning thwart Patriots, Tom Brady again I_vote_lcapGiants, Eli Manning thwart Patriots, Tom Brady again I_voting_barGiants, Eli Manning thwart Patriots, Tom Brady again I_vote_rcap 
Swinderman
Giants, Eli Manning thwart Patriots, Tom Brady again I_vote_lcapGiants, Eli Manning thwart Patriots, Tom Brady again I_voting_barGiants, Eli Manning thwart Patriots, Tom Brady again I_vote_rcap 
lujinyu
Magdalene
[sorry]uae
Latest topics
» Giants, Eli Manning thwart Patriots, Tom Brady again
Giants, Eli Manning thwart Patriots, Tom Brady again Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 7:12 pm by

» PIMCO's Gross: U.S. banks need more capitalization
Giants, Eli Manning thwart Patriots, Tom Brady again Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 4:24 am by

» PIMCO's Gross: U.S. banks need more capitalization
Giants, Eli Manning thwart Patriots, Tom Brady again Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 4:17 am by

» unban me :(
Giants, Eli Manning thwart Patriots, Tom Brady again Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 4:15 am by

» Random Picture's
Giants, Eli Manning thwart Patriots, Tom Brady again Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 6:33 pm by

» Server Rules
Giants, Eli Manning thwart Patriots, Tom Brady again Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 3:44 pm by

» Random Video's
Giants, Eli Manning thwart Patriots, Tom Brady again Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 3:38 pm by

» Good Map's
Giants, Eli Manning thwart Patriots, Tom Brady again Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 3:38 pm by

» How To Get Unbanned
Giants, Eli Manning thwart Patriots, Tom Brady again Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 3:36 pm by

Keywords
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 19 on Tue Apr 07, 2015 6:23 pm
Chat Box

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!

Share | 

Giants, Eli Manning thwart Patriots, Tom Brady again

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Magdalene

Giants, Eli Manning thwart Patriots, Tom Brady again _
PostSubject: Giants, Eli Manning thwart Patriots, Tom Brady again   Giants, Eli Manning thwart Patriots, Tom Brady again Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 7:12 pm

FOXBOROUGH, Mass. – Eli Manning and the New York Giants, who spoiled the New England Patriots' quest for perfection four season ago by beating them in the Super Bowl, ended other Patriots success streaks by rallying in the final moments for a 24-20 victory Sunday.
In Super Bowl XLII, Manning beat the Patriots 17-14 with a touchdown pass to Plaxico Burress with 35 seconds left. New England hcheap nfl jerseysad been 18-0.

Here Sunday, Manning cut it closer. He hit tight end Jake Ballard with the winning 1-yard touchdown pass on third down with 15 second remaining.

BOX SCORE: Giants 24, Patriots 20

"Hard-fought game that came down to the last few seconds," New England coach Bill Belichick said.

That spelled the end of the line for multiple New England streaks:

•The Patriots had won 20 consecutive regular-season games at home.

•New England quarterback Tom Brady had won an NFL-record 31 consecutive regular-season home games as a starter.

•The Patriots had won 18 in a row at home against NFC opponents dating to 2002.

The Giants remained atop the NFC East at 6-2. New England (5-3) dropped into a three-way tie atop the AFC East with the New York Jets and Buffalo Bills.

New England, which lwholesale nfl jerseysost to the Pittsburgh Steelers in Week 8, dropped its second in a row for the third time since 2003. It also happened in 2006 and 2009.

Manning's 10-yard touchdown pass to wide receiver Mario Manningham gave the Giants a 17-13 lead with 3:03 left.

Brady, who had led 33 fourth-quarter comebacks wins, seemed to do it again with a 14-yard touchdown pass to tight end Rob Gronkowski that put New England up 20-17 with 1:31 left. The play, which came on fourth-and-nine, capped a last-ditch drive that covered 64 yards in 19 plays.

But Manning took the Giants 80 yards for the deciding touchdown in just 1:21.

The key plays were a 28-yard completion to Ballard, a 12-yard run by Manning and a 20-yard pass interference penalty against Patriots safety Sergio Brown that gave the Giants first-and-goal at the one.

In addition to their last drive, the Giants also benefitted on their previous drive from a pass interference call against New England. "The last two calls were tough,'' said Belichick.

Manning finished with 20 completions in 39 attempts for 250 yards, two touchdowns and one interception. Brady completed 28 of 49 passes for 342 yards and two touchdowns with two interceptions.
Cheap NFL Jerseys
"We battled for 60 minutes. They played us tough. It was just a battle out there," Brady. " … There is no quit in this team. We're going to keep fighting. They just made some pretty good plays there at the end to win it."

Wide receiver Wes Welker led New England with nine catches for 136 yards. Gronkowski has eight catches for 101 yards. Wide receiver Victory Cruz topped the Giants with six catches for 91 yards. New York running back Brandon Jacobs ran for 72 yards and a touchdown.http://scarlet.pops.tv/t26-giants-eli-manning-thwart-patriots-tom-brady-again
Back to top Go down

Giants, Eli Manning thwart Patriots, Tom Brady again

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MTA:SA Server RACE/DD :: MTA:SA Server RACE/DD :: About Server-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com